- Posted By: Yasmin-Levi Noel
- Comments: 0
Business Development Advisor (Sales Executive Apprenticeship) – Brit European Transport – Crewe
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business development Executive /Sales Executive to join our dynamic & enthusiastic sales team based near Crewe, Cheshire.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and a confident communicator. They will be results driven & be hungry for success.
You will be responsible for:
- Securing orders & developing relationships with new client’s in the logistics sector
- Developing relationships with sub-contractors and with the operations team within the group
- Manage your own accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered and to ensure repeat/regular business
- In return we will offer you full training and excellent systems to use, an uncapped commission scheme with access to our CRM database, marketing support & access to the interactive web system.
£258.00 – £328.00
Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Mar 2021
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Requirements and prospects
- Sales Experience
- Previous experience of working with the public.
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone skills
- Personal qualities
- Positive outlook
- Resilient and hungry for success
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Progression in the company upon completion of this apprenticeship
Things to consider
Uncapped earning potential
Full training provided
To apply please e-mail your CV to email@example.com